A unique Luxury package tour allows you to discover the major sites of Cairo (the Grand Egyptian Museum, the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, Giza Pyramids, Saqqara, the Egyptian Museum, and Citadel of Saladin), Luxor, and Aswan (the Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, High Dam, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Karnak Tempe, and Luxor Temple)with a fascinating Nile Cruise and enjoy in Marsa Alam in unforgettable 12-days.
Explore Egypt Tour Tripadvisor
- the Grand Egyptian Museum, the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization,Giza Pyramids, Saqqara, Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin
- Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, High Dam, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple
- Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Karnak Tempe, Luxor Temple
- Marsa Alam (Relaxation Time)
- Island of Hamata
- Explore Egypt Tours will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary tour.
- All transfers and tours with private modern air-conditioned vehicles + a private air-conditioned vehicle from Luxor to Marsa Alam + a private air-conditioned vehicle from Marsa Alam to Hurghada.
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan / from Hurghada to Cairo.
- Egyptologist licensed private tour guides and representatives speak your language.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in 5 stars luxurious hotel in Cairo
- Accommodation 3 nights in 5 stars deluxe cruise Full Board
- Accommodation for 4 nights in 5 stars luxurious hotel in Marsa Alam
- Lunch will be served during all tours in good quality local restaurants.
- Wi-Fi service in your hotels.
- Guest relation assistance during your whole stay in Egypt.
- Available free SIM card.
- Tour in the Local Egyptian industry museums and shops (Papyrus, Perfume, Cotton�����������������������urs during your all tours.
- All service charges and processing fees.
- All applied taxes.
- International Air Fair
- Visa Entry
- Optional tours and activities
- Any entrance fees for special places
- Personal spending
important Tourist information
Tours in Egypt You might also like
error: Content is protected !!